A great safety product for the disabled or elderly living alone and concerned about falling or alerts.The panic alarm is a small pendant. In an emergency the user presses the button and the main unit dials for help. If the first number is busy or on voicemail it will dial the next programmed number. The user can record their own ''help me'' message and 3 telephone numbers can be programmed example (neighbour, daughter and friend).
When answered, hands free two-way conversation is possible
- Main unit receives panic signal from remote pendant and auto dials up to 3 numbers
- Easy set up and recording of your own '' help me'' message
- Two- way hands free voice communication
- Range between panic button and main unit is 50 metres (in open area) Now upgraded to 2 panic buttons.
- Low battery warning signal
- The main unit is powered by 6v adaptor (included) or 4 x AAA batteries back-up ( batteries not included)
- Complies to all UK standards