VOICE ALERT WITH WIRELESS NURSECALL OPTION (by Lifemax)
£29.95 inc. VAT | £24.96 with 0% VAT Relief
A very versatile fall mangement alarm system with magnetic switch and optional sensor pad control.
Choice of voice or 4 different alarm tones. Will connect to, and alarm through Nursecall systems.
- Bed,wheelchair or entrance alarm with Voice function
- Choice of High/Low volume or silence mode with flashing light
- Record your own alert message or instructions in a voice that is familiar to the pateint
- Alert activated by the magnetic switch with cord and clip or optinal sensor pads via the RJ9 socket
- Suitable for bed or floor use with switch to alarm when the optional sensor mat has pressure applied on or off
- Enables Caregivers to receive a remote alarm signal if connected to an existing Nursecall system via the 6.3mm mono jack
- Tamper Resistant Suspend/Reset Mode will stop monotoring temprorily to facilitate patient repositioning without triggering an alarm
- Battery low indicator to ensure uninterrupted patient monitoring
- Versatile clip and mounting bracket included
- Uses 4 x AA batteries (Not included)